Tansha Clarke is an associate attorney in the firm’s litigation division where she represents clients in a broad range of matters including, but not limited to, workers compensation claims and insurance defense.
While in law school, Tansha externed with the Honorable Justice Mansfield of the Iowa Supreme Court and served as an Associate Editor for the Drake Law Review. Tansha joined Grefe & Sidney after graduating from Drake Law School in 2017.
What three words best describe you?
- Diligent, resourceful, compassionate
Where are you from?
- I grew up in a small rural community called Deeside which is located in St. Catherine, Jamaica, about one hour outside of the capitol city Kingston.
What was your first job?
- I worked at a call center during the 2007 national election in Jamaica, directing voters to polling locations.
Why did you decide to become an attorney?
- I took Introduction to Criminal Justice my freshman year of undergrad and it ended up being my favorite class. I then changed my major from journalism to criminal justice and by my junior year, I knew I wanted to go to law school
What do you like most about Grefe & Sidney?
- The people I work with. I get to exchange ideas, discuss strategy, and learn from a group of people who are not only exceptional attorneys, but also genuine, decent human beings.
What are you favorite hobbies outside of the office?
- Reading, traveling, and watching sports (especially track and field)
Tansha can be reached at email@example.com. Learn more about Tansha and out other attorneys by visiting https://www.grefesidney.com/our-team/.