Ryleigh Keeney is an associate attorney in the firm’s litigation division. She represents businesses and individuals in a broad range of matters including but not limited to personal injury, employment, insurance coverage disputes, bad faith, and breach of contract.
What was your first job?
- I was a bank teller in Clinton, Iowa, where I had the opportunity to interact with and assist customers on a daily basis.
What do you like most about working at Grefe & Sidney?
- I like the people and the collaborative environment. Grefe & Sidney has given me the opportunity to gain valuable litigation experience right from the start.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- In my free time, I like to run, do yoga, spend time with my nieces and nephews, and play with my dog, Betty.
What do you enjoy about being an attorney?
- I like the problem-solving aspect of being an attorney and being able to assist clients with their legal needs.
What is your favorite winter activity?
- My favorite winter activity is making Christmas candy and cookies with my family.